Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Cupcake Stixs From Guest Designers!

Hello All,

We are now in the swing of things with Moonfaires World Designers and The Art-Stixs Magazine. Many of you know I create all types of works using my doll parts, one thing I do is create Charlotte Head Cupcake Stixs and Vintage Styrofoam Cupcake Stixs. I gave the cupcake stix kit to the goodie bags of the bellas at Silver Bella.



Here are what some Bella's did w/the ones they either received or bought from me. Other designers are customers from Etsy who shared with me their beautiful works!



In these photos Nina Little created Cupcake Stix Dollies w/her kit from Silver Bella, aren't they wonderful?



Miss Mendy purchased my Charlotte Cupcake Stixs and look what she did with them! DOn't you just want those cupcakes?



Cheryl Worthy aka Send A Celebration used the cupcake stixs in a new way, as the embellishment to top off her party hat. Cheryl sells a wonderful line of celebration works at her
Here is the listing for the wonderful hat which fits adults and children:



All images are copyrighted by the artist, please contact them if you have any photo questions on their images, artwork or to purchase!

No comments: